Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

RESEARCHING THE ROMANS

Hello Year 4! I hope you have been thinking about how you are going to find out information for your page in our ROMANS BIG BOOK. Remember, you have your question and some text references to help you to locate some information but you can use other information sources. Matty has already been busy at home and collected some information from the internet. You could also go to the library and look in the NON FICTION section. Have a look at this website for ideas and try some of the fun activities. Post me a comment to let me know you have visited the site and what you liked about it.

Comments:
Hi mrs blake i have been on the roman website and i have found something to help me from Georgia Harrison
 
Well done Georgia. You are the first person to send me a comment about the Romans Research.
 
Mrs Blake, I have been on the Roman website and have found some information about Roman Buildings on another website.

From Ryan Ellis
 
Hello Ryan! You have been busy researching the Romans, well done!I'm sure it will help you to write your non- fiction page.
 
hi miss blake i know more things on Romans






bromley
 
Hello mrs blake I think i,m going too get my big page done i/ve found more about clothes from georgia harrison i,m glad your my teacher again xxxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?