Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

Science Homework for THURSDAY 18th January 2007

On Thursday next week you will each be given an ice cube. We will have a competition to see whose ice cube is the last to melt. You will need to bring some materials to school which will protect your ice cube and prevent it from melting too quickly. Perhaps you could talk to adults or use the internet and get some really good ideas about protecting your ice cube. Have Fun and make sure that you have everything you need in school for THURSDAY 18th January 2007.

Comments:
hi mrs me & bromley are looking forward to the competition
 
Hi mrs ransome the homework that you have put on the blog look's good
looking fowerds fore thursday miss you

love from bessie storey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Hi Mrs Ransome i like what we're doing i think it's going really to be good fun from Georgia Harrison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
hi mrs ransome I cant wait until
the competition
from dale
 
hi mrs ransome I cant wait until
the competition
from dale
 
Hi mrs ransome I have talked with my dad and we have thought of a good material to bring in for the competition.



from Ryan
 
to mrs ransome my grandma might have some matarials that i could bring in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1





see you at school
 
I have looked at the ice cube competition thing for my homework i think it will be realy good.
 
This homework was brilliant thank you Mrs Ransom from Georgia Harrisonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?