Monday, January 29, 2007

 

WATCH OUT! VIKINGS ABOUT!

Hello Year 4,
Fingers crossed I think I can blog again! Have some fun and find out about the Vikings by visiting this website. If you click on the blue words on the web pages, you will be able to use the GLOSSARY to find their meanings. Post me a comment and tell me at least one new piece of information you found from the site.
Next Tuesday, when we are in the ICT suite, we will be working on the following website http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/ vikings/. It is brilliant! You can go on your own Viking Quest and collect treasure to take back to your chief. We are going to have a competition to see who can collect most points. Try to have a go before next week.

Comments:
Me and my mum got 925 on the viking
quest!We won the challenge!
From Daniel Sefton
 
Brilliant Daniel! What a speedy blogger you are - and a very clever Viking raider.
 
I had 3 goes on the vikinq quest & number 1 was 376 number 2 was 698 & number 3 was 1124




charlotte
 
That's brilliant Charlotte. You improved each time you played.
 
I had 2 gose and the first time I got 312 and my 2nd time I got 811 from jessica x
 
I got 619 points on the game it was really good.
 
Hi mrs blake I got 954 on the game
then I got 1116
from Dale
 
Well done Jessica - you moe than doubled your score!
 
Super Elliot! Do you think you can improve your score?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Your scores are fantastic Dale!
 
hi miss i have done the quest & got 1112
 
Hello Matty. You did well on your Viking Quest.
 
I had 3 goes of the game and scored 735, 889 and 904. I learnt that a lot of the Vikings were farmers looking for better land for the farms. The Vikings came from Denmark, Sweden and Norway

from Ryan Ellis
 
Well done Ryan. I wonder if you could find Denmark, Sweden and Norway on a map.
 
Hi miss Blake I thought It was very fun pleas but some more on the blog because I thought It makes me clever.


lots of love from
Bethany Storey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
I'm glad you enjoyed the Viking Quest Bethany. Do you think you would make a good raider?
 
hi miss blake i got 459 coins 12 arterfacts and my fanil score was 748!I WON THE QUEST!





bromley
 
Well done Bromley.
 
I think I will make a good reader
lots of love from bethany storey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?