Sunday, September 23, 2007

 

Hello Year 4

At last I can blog again!
On Tuesday you will be taking home spellings to learn for a Spelling Test the following Monday.
We will be starting Beat the Clock this week but no need to worry - you will find out more about how it is done in year 4 when you have had a go.
To find out about The iron age Celts who inhabited Britain when the Romans invaded, try some of the activities at http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/celts/ and post me a comment to let me know how you get on. Have fun!

Comments:
Hi Mrs Blake

I loved the website it is fun my torc was gold and very prashes
it is very interresting.

from

Louise
 
Hi Mrs Blake
I liked building the hillfort,it was fun!I was going to print it
out but we need a colour cartridge.I made a twisted and gold torc that was fun too.

from Lucy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?