Friday, February 29, 2008

 

Homework for Friday 7th March

Times Tables
You have each selected a times table to focus on. You will be tested in school.
Please make sure that you practise this times table so that you are confident to answer questions.

Science
We have nearly completed our science work on moving and growing. Please do the activities and quiz on this website to support you with an end of topic test.
Print your certificate or leave a message on the blog to show how many you scored in the quiz.

Comments:
Hi Mrs Ransome
I really enjoyed this homework.I played on the quiz and i got 8/10 and then my second go i got them all right 10/10 but my dad helped me aswell.
From Jack J
 
Hi Miss Ransome
I learnt 3 things:
A horse locks its leg joints so it can stand up. A fishes skull is actually made of separate bones which is lighter to make it swim. An ant's skelton is on the outside of their body.

from Leah
 
On the activity I saw that each animal moved diiferently then I labeled a human skeleton.When I did the quiz I scored 10/10 on my first try!


E.Wragg.
 
HI MISS RANSOME
IN THE QUIZ I SCORED 9/10. I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS FUN.I DID THE ACTIVITY ASWELL.

from katie.H
xxx
 
Hi Mrs Ransome
I did the activitie where you had to lable the bones.I did the horse and human.I got them both all right! After that I tried the quiz I got 10/10!
 
Dear Mrs Ransome the activity was very fun and i got 10/10 on my first time and myDad wanted to challenge me so he made me go on the micro-organisms quiz and i got 10/10 on my first try!


from Jordan Smart
 
hi mrs ransome ive done my homework and did the quiz sorry i didnt bring it in on friday i got 9-10 on the quiz
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I DID MY HOMEWORK IT WAS GREAT






C.PARKER
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?