Friday, October 17, 2008

 

Homework for Friday 24th October 2008

Science Homework
Hello Year 4,
We are coming to the end of our work on 'Keeping warm'. Next Friday you will be assessed and have an opportunity to show off your skills and knowledge around this topic. To increase your confidence and prepare you for this I would like you to do the activity, the revision bite and the quiz on this website. Have fun and please print your certificate to show how well you have done.
You can bring your certificate into school next week with your reading diary.
Also you could count this as your reading on one of the days and record it in your yellow diary.

Comments:
hi mrs Ramsome

i got 10/10 on the qize


ellie
 
Dear Mrs Ransome,

I went on the science game and got 9 out of 10 it was a really fun game.But we couldn't print my certificate out.
abigail h
 
To Miss Blake

I am writing to you to tell you that I have printed off my homework, and I am bringing my certificate on Friday morning.

from Daniel
 
To Miss Blake

I am writing to you to tell you that I have printed off my homework, and I am bringing my certificate on Friday morning.

from Daniel
 
Dear Miss Randsome i enjoyed this weeks quiz my score was Ten/Ten and the thermal insulator activity was brill.
Thank you for this homework love George xxx
 
Hi,I got full marks in the quiz but I couldn't find a certificate and thats OK because the printers not working. I did the revision bite and got full marks plus I learnt that a good thermal insulator is polystyrene because it keeps warm liquids warm and cold liquids cold and a thermal conductor is something that lets air go through it quickly!
Lots of love
Joseph
 
To Mrs Ransome

I have been on the Bitesize activity but I do not know how to print off my certificate, my mum has also looked and she cannot find the certificate either.

Love From Lucy
xxx
xx
x
 
I GOT 10 10







georgia
 
I have just finished my homework on keeping warm but I can't print it off because my printer isn't working.


From Ellie
 
Did the activity, then the revision and did the quiz. I got 10 out of 10. I couldn't find the print button to print the certificate.
from Andrew
 
Hi Mrs Ransome,
I was on holiday when we were given this homework but I have completed it, I got ten out of ten and brought the certificate into school on monday 3rd of November.
Connor.
 
Hello Mrs Ransome,
I left you a post but it is not showing.
I did the quiz and got 10/10. I brought my certificate in last Monday.
Connr
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?